InstaForex

Using iPhone, 9-year-old boy saves family from death

 


The heroic story of a 9-year-old girl takes place in Brockton, Massachusetts, United States, who managed to save her family from collapsing from gas poisoning.

Quoting from Mashable, Jayline Barbosa, who is a 4th grader, was initially asleep, but her father's screams woke her up. The father saw the condition of his wife (Jayline's mother) unconscious and not long after that his father also fainted.


Not only his parents, but also other family members including his 7 year old sister also fainted.



Remaining calm and not panicking, Jayline tried to take her father's iPhone for help. But unfortunately the device is even locked and to open it, you have to use the father's face because the Face ID feature is activated.


Even though his father fainted at that time, Jayline was lucky to be able to open his iPhone because his father turned off the "Require Attention for Face ID" option so he managed to unlock the iPhone without having his father's eyes open and looking at the screen.




After the iPhone was successfully opened, he asked for help and the family was immediately taken to the hospital for medical treatment.


"I wouldn't be here if he wasn't home. He's so smart." said the mother Marcelina Brandao when she woke up in the hospital.



It was learned that when emergency services arrived, Jayline's family borrowed a generator because the house had been out of power for three days after a major storm.


The generator was installed near the back door outside his house and only turned on for a few minutes because of the noise. They also kept a generator that was too close to their house, which they thought was safe but it turned out to be fatal.


The National Weather Service says generators should not be used within 20 feet of any doors, windows, and vents. And they also recommend a carbon monoxide detector.

Previous Post Next Post