Boost Bank Now Registerable – Conventional Digital Bank By Boost And RHB

Many are already familiar with the Boost digital wallet, which was very popular once upon a time. Now, in addition to the digital wallet, the party behind it also started its own digital bank, called Boost Bank. This makes Boost Bank the third digital bank in Malaysia that the public can use, after GXBank and AEON Bank.

Boost Bank is a digital banking service of a joint venture between Boost and RHB. Through it, Boost has a 60% stake, while RHB has the remaining 40% stake.

Through the Boost Bank application, the offer is still quite limited for now. Users can open a savings account directly through the application, add money from other bank accounts, and also create a "Jar" ​​to make special savings with a higher rate of return. Under Boost Bank, it offers an interest rate of 0.5% p.a for savings under RM2000, and 2.5% p.a for savings over RM2000. Users can also receive a higher rate of return by making savings in the "Savings Jar".

For information, Boost Bank savings are conventional savings, not Islamic banking. For those of you who are interested, you can download and try Boost Bank today by downloading the Boost Bank application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form