Cellphone explodes in trouser pocket, teenager rushed to hospital

 


The fate of this teenager in India is unfortunate because the cell phone exploded. While he was leisurely cycling, the cellphone in his jeans pocket suddenly exploded and caused severe enough burns that he had to be rushed to the hospital.

The phone is the OnePlus Nord 2. A netizen posted on social media the shape of the phone in question on the left side and it was out of shape. He also shows a burn on his right thigh that looks scary.


"OnePlus, never expected this from your product. Look at what this product does. Please be prepared for the consequences, don't play with people's lives. Because of you, this teenager is suffering, call quickly," the netizen wrote.



After this news went viral, OnePlus immediately took action. They cover the teenager's medical expenses at the hospital and will replace the exploding cell phone with a new product.


Apparently in India, there have been at least two similar incidents before, where the OnePlus Nord 2 phone suddenly exploded and caught fire. It is not known what causes it, but it is usually due to a problem in the battery sector.


Unlike in Indonesia, OnePlus is still selling in India and is quite popular. The OnePlus Nord 2, which was released at the end of July, is a mid-range phone where the battery has a capacity of 4,500 mAh and supports 65W fast recharge.






"Sometimes, damage to the battery can occur due to the use of unauthorized chargers from third parties. However, there can also be manufacturing defects in the battery itself," wrote a netizen.


Since its release, there have been thousands of OnePlus Nord 2 sold in India. OnePlus has not revealed what might make the battery or other causes make the phone explode.

Cellphone explodes in trouser pocket, teenager rushed to hospital Cellphone explodes in trouser pocket, teenager rushed to hospital Reviewed by thecekodok on 3:12:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.